Slow Information Bulletin
Two recent publications
Slow Information bulletin, July - September 2018. Fewer topics, with a bit more background. Among this issue's topics: rheumatology, pharmacology, radiology. Follow the link to read or download:
HEAR Focus on Traumatic Brain Injury & Concussion: Information for both clinical staff and patients.
Welcome to St Vincentâs Healthcare Group Library website
We provide library and information services to the staff of St. Vincentâs Healthcare Group, as well as to students from University College Dublin on placement in any of the Groupâs hospitals. There are two library sites â one based in St. Vincentâs University Hospital, and one located in St. Michaelâs Hospital. We support the information needs and therefore the clinical practice, professional education and research activities, of all staff of St. Vincent's Healthcare Group.
Use this website to:
- Search our catalogue of books - renew, reserve etc.
- Access our electronic resources (e-journals and databases) from within the Hospitals and remotely.
- Download forms - borrower registration, OpenAthens registration, article request.
- View our opening hours, our publications, and much more.
- Find out about upcoming library training, presentations and events.
SVUH Library 01 221 4921 email@example.com
SMH Library 01 663 9850 firstname.lastname@example.org